You are about to enroll in a course that will absolutely transform you into the kind of speaker and communicator you’ve (most likely) only dreamed of becoming.
In addition to what you’ve already read about this course, one of the fantastic things about it is that you don’t have to wait to finish the course to begin seeing the results of your efforts.
Check this out...
“My employee is only one week into your course, and he just delivered a presentation to our leadership team that blew everyone out of the water. They all want to know who is coaching him!”
- Daniel P. (W. Virginia)
My team is only three days into your course, and we are already putting to use what we are learning. This is so much fun!”
- Cheri H. (Washington D.C.)
“I’m half-way through your course, Matt, and I have to tell you: if I were to stop right here, the results I’m seeing would already have made the cost more than worth it for me. This is INCREDIBLE!”
- Caroline J. (Milwaukee, WI)
Here is a quick recap of everything you will learn in this course:
No two people want the exact same thing out of a presentation.
In this module, you’ll learn about the Four Basic Behavioral Styles, and what each of them wants out of a presentation.
- Identify the presentation and listening habits of each of the Four Behavioral Styles
- Determine which behavioral style an individual 'leads with' in various communicative environments, and how to effectively speak his or her “language”
- Identify the “cues and clues” given by the different behavioral styles in order to determine how to best tailor your presentation for maximum impact
Audiences make judgments about speakers in just seven seconds.
In this module, you’ll learn how to structure the opening of your presentation in a way that will capture your audience’s attention right out of the gate, and effectively set the tone for your presentation as a whole.
- Decide what information to include in the presentation, and how to organize that information in the most effective manner
- Creatively “hook” your audience in the first 10-15 seconds
- Clearly and concisely frame your presentation title/goal in a manner that capture’s your audience’s interest and attention
- Immediately communicate confidence, competence, and credibility
- Inspire your audience to want to keep listening
Over 60% of our believability stems from how we “look” while presenting
In this module, you’ll learn how to stand and move in ways that project confidence, competence, and credibility.
- The importance of the “first impression,” and how to make one
- Techniques for “wowing” your audience without saying a word
- Using gestures to “double down” on your message’s overall impact
- Connect authentically to your audience in a way that inspires them to trust you
If utilized to its fullest capacity, the voice alone can become an incredibly powerful tool.
In this module, you’ll learn how to use your voice in ways that draw your audience in, and inspire them to act.
- Command the attention of your audience without coming off as arrogant
- Learn vocal tricks that create interest and intrigue for your audience
- Use suspense and the “unpredictability factor” to maintain audience engagement
- "Own" the room. Period.
Attention spans don’t typically last all that long.
In this module, you’ll learn how to structure your message in a manner that is both engaging and easy-to-follow.
- Discover how to craft your story in a powerful, memorable way
- Master the art of the transitioning between topics
- Learn how to truly influence your audience’s thoughts and beliefs around your topic
- Convey your value proposition with both humility and authority
- Transfer knowledge in a manner that allows for long-term retention
- Tackle difficult or highly complex subject matter with ease and eloquence
- Learn the importance of “the close” and how to leave your audience wanting more
- Video content – Utilizing animation, humor, engaging graphics, and real-life examples, Matt Moran guides participants on a journey toward becoming truly world-class presenters. Nearly six hours of teaching content is broken down into roughly 8 to 12 minute easily digestible video segments, designed to be walked out over the course of several weeks or several months.
- Supplemental worksheets – Each video is accompanied by a set of worksheets that are strategically designed to allow the participants to immediately put what they have just learned into action. As they walk through the course, Participants will gradually construct their own presentations using their newly acquired communicative ‘toolkits.’
- Four LIVE 60-minute coaching sessions – At intermittent points throughout the program, participants will engage with Matt via LIVE video conferencing, where they will be coached in real-time on all aspects of the course curriculum. Participants will be encouraged to ask questions and bring to light any thoughts or concerns regarding the effective application of course material.
- Email support – Participants will have access to email support from both Matt and his team throughout the duration of the course.
- Supplemental content – with purchase of this course, participants will be granted lifetime access to all supplemental video, audio, and written site content, intended to both sharpen and expand upon the participant’s presentation skill set.
Supplemental content may include topics such as:
- Interviewing/Moderating Skills
- Facilitating Q&A Sessions with ease
- Building Effective Powerpoint Decks
- Dealing with Difficult Audiences
- Sales Presentations
- Leading Conference Calls
- Technical Presentations
If you have any questions regarding any aspect of the course, just shoot me an email at [email protected], and I (or one of my team members) will be more than happy to provide you with some answers either via email or by phone.
And hey…if, after walking out this course, you don’t feel completely transformed as a speaker, I will refund your entire purchase amount. (Although, I’m gonna be honest: I’ve never had even ONE PERSON ask for their money back.)
So, when you’re ready, scroll down, and purchase either the one-time payment option, or the two-payment option, and you’ll be immediately enrolled and on your way!
Get ready, because in no small way, your life is about to change for the better!
I’ll see you soon!
StartStand and Deliver: Behavioral Styles Introduction (5:36)
StartStand and Deliver: Doer and Thinker (7:32)
StartStand and Deliver: Influencer and Supporter (9:39)
StartStand and Deliver: Behavioral Style Presentations (Doers and Thinkers) (10:18)
StartStand and Deliver: Behavioral Style Presentations (Influencers and Supporters) (7:58)
StartStand and Deliver: What about me? (10:10)
StartStand and Deliver: Behavioral Styles - Putting It All Together (8:26)
StartBOOK LIVE COACHING SESSION NOW
StartStand and Deliver: Introduction to the Presentation Opening (10:26)
StartStand and Deliver: Questions as Hooks (Part I) (9:11)
StartStand and Deliver: Questions as Hooks (Part II) (9:14)
StartStand and Deliver: Stories as Hooks (11:56)
StartStand and Deliver: Stats, Quotes, and Circle Backs as Hooks (13:43)
StartStand and Deliver: Presentations Title (8:31)
StartStand and Deliver: Personal Introduction (14:24)
StartStand and Deliver: Three Key Ideas (9:35)
StartStand and Deliver: Action Request and Review (Part I) (6:34)
StartStand and Deliver: Action Request and Review (Part II) (7:53)
StartBOOK LIVE COACHING SESSION NOW